At mauna.com.pl individual’s right to privacy is respected. The importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your account information is understandable.
·The policy applies to the website operating at the url address: https://www.mauna.com.pl
· The website operator and personal data administrator is: MAUNA Barbara Pieter, NIP: 6311726185, REGON: 520508658.
· Contact email address: email@example.com
· The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data of additional functions on the Website.
· The website uses personal data in cooperation with:
– Running a newsletter
– Support for inquiries via the form
– Implementation of ordered services
– Presentation of an offer or information
· The website provides the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
– From the source of data acquisition, which provide sources to the Operator’s systems.
– By saving in cookies (so-called “cookies”).
Selected protection methods
· The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thanks to this, personal data and login details entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
· The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
· An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s servers: https://www.lh.pl
Your rights and additional information about how the data is used
· In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
· hosting company on the basis of entrustment
· postal operators
· payment operators
· authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
· companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
· your personal data are processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
· you have the right to request from the Administrator:
– access to personal data concerning you,
– rectifying them,
– processing restrictions,
– and data transfer.
· you have the right to object to the processing of personal data in order to perform legally justified interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms superior to you, in particular establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
·the actions of the Administrator may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki Str. 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
· Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
· Actions may be taken in relation to you consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
Data in forms
· The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
· The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
· In some cases, the website may save information that facilitates linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
· The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
- Information about the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
Main Marketing Techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the user’s behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is the enabled cookie support.
- The operator uses a solution that examines the behavior of users by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know which person it concerns. In particular, entered passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.